Sunday, September 27, 2015

Baby big girl bed and TV watching






We moved baby Annalise out of the bassinet in our room and into the crib in Livvy's room.  Although I guess now it's technically "the girls" room.  She was getting a little too squished in the bassinet and kept kicking and pushing on the sides all night long.  So out she had to go.

Although I'm missing her being in the bassinet.  It was so easy to just reach over and put that darn passi back in her mouth.  Now I have to get up and and walk into their room, search for the passi, and then put it back in.  And she's likely to just spit it out immediately again so I have to stand there and hold her arms and let her feel my hand on her chest until she drifts off again.  There have been some sleepless nights around these parts, as of late.  Sleepless for me, that is.  I usually give up around three or four in the morning and take her to bed with me.  But I don't sleep good with her in bed with me anyway.  So its like a lose/lose.  Oh well. 

And then Liv watching TV.  I promise she doesn't just always watch TV.  But boy was she in to whatever she was watching.

No comments: