Thursday, February 6, 2014

Livvy is taking a surprise second nap today.  She must be as exhausted as I am.  Or perhaps the gloom is getting to her, too.






To be fair the sun actually is out right now.  It peeked out about an hour ago and is doing its best to melt the ice.  

However word on the street is that there will still be no school again tomorrow.

Also I've been listening to that song "Say Something" by someone who I can't remember and Christina Aguilara (probably totally spelled wrong) over and over again. It is haunting but I like it.  Maybe that's why I feel like I'm in love with black and white pictures lately.  They match this gloomy winter weather we've been having.

And on that note, a random picture of Cam that I like.


Also did you know Google has an auto enhance feature that will try to enhance your photos sometimes when you upload them to blogger?

I only discovered this because I make my black and white photos look like they are and when I uploaded them they would look different.  And I would get mad.

So finally I turned to Google to figure out why.  And I found that out and went and turned it off.  And problem solved.

Google caused my problem. . . and Google solved it. . .  Google is taking over. . .

And now what should I make for dinner?  Oh dinner.  How I hate that you come around every night.

2 comments:

The Sandall's said...

Awesome ice pictures! I love that song too and I don't know why but whenever I hear I always crank it up and feel so gloomy and sad.....

Celeste said...

I love those ice pictures. You have such a great eye for beauty.