Tuesday, November 19, 2013


I love that we moved the boys to the front of the house.  This room is bigger, brighter, and more inviting to play in.  This is where we spend a lot of the day while Jace is in school.

When we're not eating.  Or watching TV.





It's not always just fun and games and playing well with each other.  But for the most part, it's very pleasant.  In fact, as long as I'm in the room with them, the two littles will play by themselves (or sometimes Cameron will play with Livvy, using her as the giant baby monster the bad guys go to when they're captured) and I can just sit and observe.  Sometimes I play with them.  But there is only so much deep voiced power ranger talking I can do.  So sometimes I play on the ipad.  Or read.  Or fold laundry.  Or practice my not-really-new-but-rekindled crochet skills.







And so, in case you've been wondering why I haven't had any new lots of random pictures of Liv, here you go.  Livvy with her new hat that I made her.



(and yes, I did take away the large choking hazard she was trying to stuff down her throat) 






3 comments:

The Sandall's said...

Glad you are happy with the room change!!! Don't you just love that they won't play well together without u sitting right there….. Oh well nothing else around the house needs to get done anyways, right?!?!?

LOVE the hat. So cute!! Good thing they are forcing you to rekindle your crocheting talent!! Just shows another thing kids are good for!!!

Celeste said...

That hat is really cute! You could open up your own etsy shop. =)

By the way, there really is a Jackass Hill park. Crazy, I know. When my dad's stake was naming new wards he wanted to use that one but doubted Salt Lake would approve a Jackass Hill Ward. =)

Tyrell Berner said...

awesome job on the hat! Thats amazing!!