Sunday, April 15, 2012



When the weather goes from abnormally warm to rainy and a little bit chilly, we get sick at our house.  Usually it's just the boys but this time I was included.  So since Easter our house has been a pretty miserable place to be.   But I will admit that Jace and Camers played together a lot.  See what good buddies they are?  They both squeezed onto a chair because Jace wanted to, "Put his arm around his best cuddly buddy."



Ironically enough, after I took this picture he then pushed Cameron off the chair.  I was too busy yelling to get a picture of that. 

On one day it was warm enough to go outside and play.  It was actually like in the lower 60's, but a bit breezy.  Personally, I was freezing and was wearing sweat pants, a hoodie, and snow boots.  But then again I was sick.  Camers kept pestering me to let him jump on the trampoline, which meant I would have to get up and actually stand to supervise.  He is pictured below, most likely thinking this, "Just get up off your lazy butt, woman.  And also, why are you dressed like a freak?"


I did eventually get up.  He had a great time jumping.  He loves to jump, only just not with Jace.  And I don't blame him, as Jace is a bit of a spaz.




And speaking of Jace, what was he doing while Camers was jumping?  Just playing quietly with his toys?  Kicking the soccer ball?  Relaxing on the porch?  No, no.  He was throwing sand out of the sandbox and yelling, "Come here, Camers, I won't hit you!" over and over again.


I would have taken more pictures of him but he kept throwing sand at me whenever I got close.  




1 comment:

Jillane said...

I'm sorry you have been sick! I love those cute pictures of Cameron. You are really good at capturung your kids emotions on film!