Sunday, April 15, 2012




Here are some Easter pictures.  The boys got to go to two Easter egg hunts, which they were very happy about.  And they got so much candy that again, the Easter bunny got to reuse some of it for their baskets.  That Easter bunny sure is super cool.  Also, Jace re-found his mask that he got back at the beginning of March and chose to wear it all weekend.  So he is the Masked Man Easter Hunter. I tried to suggest that maybe the mask would impair his hunting skills (I wanted him to get alot of eggs-- I like to help a bunny out), but he said he was, "Pretty fine, Mommy."



Mista Cam did pretty good when it came to hunting eggs, too.  He mostly was happy with just one egg and wanted to open it.  But I encouraged him to continue looking.










After church on Sunday I got some cute pictures of Brice and Jacey-boy.





Cameron was still asleep and missed out on the father/son pictures.  Then we woke him up.  And that pretty much destroyed our chance for a nice family picture.  Oh well.




Then after our big Sunday lunch there was another egg hunt.  Jace had some older competitors in this one, so he was let out a little ealier with Cameron so that it would be fair.  However, the early release was unnecessary I think.  He had no problem keeping up with the big kids.





On this egg hunt Brice was there to help Camers.  And by help I mean drag him around by the arm as fast as he could.


3 comments:

The Sandall's said...

I LOVE javes little suit! Where did u get it (text me the answer)!?!? Such cute pictures do Brice and jace! Looks like u guys had a super fun Easter! Wanna see more pics!

stockholmstrom said...

I love all of the pictures. I love that Jace wore a mask to hunt eggs. But most of all, I love those pics of Brice dragging Cameron around by the arm. Oh, dads. Priceless!

Jillane said...

What cute Easter pictures. Love those Easter eggs hunts!