Wednesday, April 25, 2012


This little boy is a spaz.  But I sure do love him.  Even though sometimes he makes me super crazy.  Like when he argues with everything I tell him.  And when I say no and then he continues to beg and plead forty three more times, each time wearing me down more and more until finally I scream, "FINE!" just to stop the persistent begging.  Anyone have any ideas on how to stop that?  Duck tape, perhaps.  That's all I can think of.  


I tried and tried to get a picture of him smiling at the camera.  But he would do no such thing.  


He is taking an antibiotic for an ear and throat infection and every time I give him his medicine he yells, "Bleg, blah, digusting!" and makes a spitting noise with his mouth.  So guess what Cameron does when he takes his medicine?  "Beh, bah, gusting!" and then he makes a spitting noise with his mouth.  Only he doesn't know how to make just a spitting noise, so he spits for real.  



And this guy would just give me this whining look.  We are ready for real summer, not just this warm one day and cold the next.  Maybe then we can get well and stay well.  And I will see less of this whiny look and more of this happy look.



1 comment:

Celeste said...

I hate whining! And if I give in once then he keeps doing it...ugh. So glad you are all feeling better!