Wednesday, February 1, 2012

So I've noticed that in the last few posts Jacey-boy hasn't made much of an appearance.  So here's a post for you, little man!  Well, not so much as for him, but rather pictures of him.  And to preface, I will tell you that I have been working on this collage thing that I want to make to put in our kitchen that I saw on Pinterest.  If I knew how to make one of those little links things to show you what I'm talking about I would do that, but since I don't, oh well.  Anyway, I've been picking the pictures that I want to use for it (taking waaaaay too long and wasting too much time probably) and I've been playing around with each picture cause I'm obsessed with editing them.  Although, as a side note, I am so sad because the website I love for editing, Picnik, is closing.  I was devastated when I heard this because I use it all the time.  Apparently, from the internet buzz (which I pathetically searched as soon as I heard the news) it's really switching to something on google+ so I'll have to sign up for that when it shuts down I guess.  But anway, here are a few of my favorite pictures of Jace that I'm using in the collage. 



Jace wanted a "dot" like Uncle Seve (who, FYI, is at the MTC waiting to be shipped off to Mexico!)  And below is a picture of me and my Jacey-boy from last summer.  Finally a decent picture of me (aside from my vampire teeth--thanks, Dad, for those) with one of my kids. 














So there you go.  Okay, there is one more picture.  It is my new favorite picture ever.  It does have Cameron in it, but Jace is also there.  Are you ready?







. . . wait for it. . . .













. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . here it comes. . . . . . . . . . .










Ta Da!!!!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Love the pictures. Why is it so hard to get a good picture with our kid? Probabyl because dads take them and never take the extra time to make sure the picture looks good. Glad you finally got one with Jace.

Jillane said...

So funny! I absolutely love that last picture. The look on Jace's face is priceless. He is such a cute kid.