Wednesday, March 23, 2011

 Jace and Cameron are not best friends yet as I'm hoping they one day will be.  While Cameron cannot get enough of his big brother, Jace has just merely tolerated the presence of his younger one.  Until recently.  They aren't best buddies yet and Jace would rather sit in the corner crying in time out than share his trains with Camers (as proved by the fact that he did just that today), but he is starting to show that he actually cares about his little brother.  Like when Cameron starts crying Jace will coming running from wherever he is in the house yelling, "What HAPPENED?!"  I'm not sure whether it's from annoyance or concern but at least it's something.  And when Cameron drops his toys Jace will usually run to pick them up for him, and even though he tries to give it back by shoving it into Cameron's mouth, I do appreciate it.  Jace has even started to ask where Cameron is if he doesn't see him in the room, and talks baby talk back to Camers when he's babbling.  So even though we have a long way to go before they'll be wrestling buddies, I think things are looking up.  Today we built a tent and when Cameron woke up from his nap I put him in there with his big brother.  They're all basically the same picture but I love how Cameron looks so thrilled in all of them.  He sure loves Jace.  He grinned the entire time he was in there.  Even when Jace ran him over with his Thomas train. 







                                              And this is how he fell asleep tonight. 

4 comments:

Celeste said...

Love the tent! Great idea. They will be buddies someday.

Jillane said...

I heard somewhere that siblings fighting is actually them bonding. Who knows if it is true but my kids still fight about everything and have the most fun with eachother.

Melanie said...

I'm sure Kim tells you this all the time, but Cameron looks just like Brice!! In that 3rd picture down he looks like Brice's twin :) Totally adorable!!!

The Taylors said...

I am so glad that you are blogging again. Your boys are so cute. I need to get your email because we went private. Please email me: meganluvsvolleyball@hotmail.com