Monday, February 18, 2019

Costume crazies

Sometimes when the kids are being insane I snap and then I act insane and yell and scream and force them to clean up with the house and do chores.

But sometimes I just embrace the crazy and get my camera out and take pictures of it.  I actually wanted to use my flash so when they started this nonsense of flinging themselves off the couch in old Halloween costumes, I grabbed my camera and let them do it.  

But oh my gosh they are crazy.  How have we survived in this tiny little house so long?  I mean, I know I should be grateful.  I am.  I know there are some people who live in tinier houses than this with more people and worse living conditions.  So I am grateful for this little house.  But sometimes I'm surprised the walls are still standing.  And more than just surprised that the couches are still standing.  Its a miracle they're still functional. 





















1 comment:

diana king said...

I remember when you got these, good choice!