Saturday, May 4, 2019

Catch up

Just trying to catch this blog up so that when I go to make my books for it I'll have it all here.  I can't even remember the context for when and why these pictures were taken.  Probably because we were just chilling around at home, and I was bored so I took some pictures.  

I have been pretty lazy at taking pictures of the kids with the big camera lately.  And ever lazier about going through them and putting them up here. 

We've been doing a whole lot of grumbling about the rain these days.  I think these pictures were taken in March.  Or February.  And now it's May.  And it's pretty much rained nonstop since March.   So that means we're having a lot of problem with the rain and our new house.

And I signed the boys up for soccer since they were begging to do it this year, and every game except 1 so far has gotten cancelled for rain.  So that has been kind of a bust.  And I'm pretty sure they'll probably  make up all the games on Sundays, and we won't be going to those games.  I think I need to ask for my money back.  









No comments: