Monday, February 18, 2019

Water play

This little girl is constantly by my side during the day when it's just the two of us.  Sometimes its nice.  Sometimes it drives me crazy.  So I'm often trying to find different things for her to do that keep her occupied and give me a few minutes of peace.  She played in the water with her toys for a good thirty minutes, haha.  Thirty minutes is kind of a long time for her not to be bugging me :)

I can't believe we're already well past the middle of February.  The rain this winter has been insane, and we haven't gotten to work on the house building since December.  It has been raining at least four days out of every week, and it's been pretty depressing and gloomy and super super annoying.  So here's hoping it dried up long enough eventually for us to get something done. 










No comments: