Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Bed head hair

When Annalise was younger she used to have some amazing bed head hair.  Oh how I loved it.  It was so crazy and wild and all over the place.  Now she wakes up and most of the time its perfectly straight and beautiful.  Which is good, too.  But oh how I miss those days of amazing bed head hair.  

So when Lyla showed up this morning with truly awesome hair, I had to take some pics.  









We were watching Lilo and Stitch and Leesie was really concerned during some of the sad and scary parts.  Um, that movie is a real tear jerker. 



This is just to document how Lyla is like a little mountain goat. 





Looking out the window trying to spot the puppy.






And then really really concerned during an intense part of the movie.




And then Lyla found my phone and she was so so happy.  




And then I took it away from her, and her life was over .


No comments: