Sunday, May 6, 2018

Trampoline play while ago


I've got a little behind with documenting the photos from the big camera.  Not that far behind, as I've actually taken very little photos with the big camera.  But enough behind to not even remember when this was.  Also I feel like maybe I already put these on here, but I've searched back a little ways and haven't seen them.  So I'm hoping and thinking that I didn't.

Anyway, these were from the days when spring was hit and miss, and it was still mostly winter.  And maybe pretty soon after Olivia got her hair cut.  She sported a wavy hair look that day for church and I LOVED it.  And I've yet been able to replicate fixing it like that.  So I'm not sure I remember exactly what I did to get to looking for perfectly wavy.  Oh well. 









No comments: