Saturday, May 12, 2018

Preschool Graduate


Livvy Loo is a preschool graduate!  Yay Livvy!  She has loved preschool this year and I think it has been really good for her.  She's just a little social butterfly in her class.  When we went to the little graduation program, she was so excited to say hi to all her friends and introduce us.  And her best friend at preschool is a small little Hispanic boy named Etzel.  (I don't know if that's you spell it but it's pronounced like I spelled it).  She and Etzel are good buddies, and he is only one from her class going to the same elementary school as her next year, and so I really hope he is in her class.  And I think they are the cutest friends, because according to her teacher, Etzel is really shy and quiet, and of course Olivia is the opposite of shy and quiet.  But for some reason, she has really just latched on to this kid, and they play together all the time.  

Also I'm pretty sure one day she'll look at the picture below and really hate me for including it because of the face she's making. . . but I just love it.  Just like I love her.  




















No comments: