Saturday, May 12, 2018

Leesie and Cougie


Lately Annalise doesn't like wearing pants or shorts, and she also want Cougie to wear underwear.  And she also wants to make sure his little tail is sticking out of the underwear.  Because if it's not sticking out, then it look like he has pooped his pants.  And she'll yell, "He pooped!" and then stick the tail out again.  It's pretty funny.  Also look at her face in that first picture.  She had to pee and that is her holding her bum because she has to pee face.  

And then we went pee and came back to to take some more pictures.  I can't believe she'll be three in just a few weeks.  Waaaaaaaah!























School get out in five more school days.  I kind of feel like I should be freaking out, but then again I'm kind of ready for the lazy mornings.  Even though they will probably be the opposite of lazy mornings.  Summer just goes by way too fast here, and I know that this year won't be any different.  I hope we can just really take it easy and enjoy our summer!

No comments: