Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Chuck E. Cheese


Family excursion to Chuck E. Cheese a couple of weeks ago.  January is dragging by, as is always does, and the slowest and most boring month of the entire year.  I haven't picked my camera up much.  And even typing this makes me feel bored.

So here's a few highlights of the month:  Annalise is potty trained now.  Although she is doing this annoying thing where she just holds her poop for days and days.  Which is annoying and nerve wracking.  So hopefully she gets over that soon.  When she does finally go number two, she goes in the potty, but I have to give her stuff to basically force her to go.  Silly girl.

And that's pretty much all we got for January.  The boys are swimming three days a week to give them something to do.  The girls are going to bed early most nights because they don't nap, so that gives them something to do.

I think I'm ready for spring. 









No comments: