Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Christmas dress up


The Sunday before Christmas actually fell on Christmas Eve this year.  So it was the perfect day to wear Christmas dress clothes to church.  Plus it's also a good excuse to get the boys another shirt and tie, since they like to ruin every shirt and tie they have with the candy they always get from their sunday school teacher.  I love that they love their sunday school teacher.  I don't love that they get so much candy at church. But anyway, they all looked so adorable.  Even with Liv's grumpy face, because she was "too cold". 

Also Granny wanted to curl Olivia's hair so she took her on Christms Eve Eve and put the sponge curlers in.  Liv almost had a break down when she went to bed that night when she laid down on her pillow with the rollers, but I headed her off with stories of how Grandma used to put curlers in my hair, and I hated it and threw huge fits.  So I made her laugh and she was distracted from the annoyance of the curlers and did fine.  Whew.  I was really worried she would throw one of her monster fits and all would be lost.  But her hair turned out so cute!!  It was really funny though cause of the way she said, "Oh, Granny!  These are not comfortable!" when she laid down.  That's when I jumped in with my super funny mom story.  

 Also then on Sunday morning I had to try and curl Annalise's super straight hair.  She couldn't go looking all scraggly when her sister's hair was done so cute.  Anyway, my curling job was somewhat decent, and her hair looked really cute, too.  Their hair is so different, it's crazy.

Also I will point out that Jace and Cameron have really learned over the years that the best way to get through these picture taking episodes is to just give Mom what she wants.  They just grin and bear it. Haha!




No comments: