Saturday, October 31, 2015

Painting and the swing


I turned my back for literally ten seconds and when I turned back she was already well into painting her fingers.

So I just let it be and grabbed the camera, of course.  Now every time she wants to paint she says, "I promise I won't paint on my fingers."  Yeah right.  





Also one morning I made her randomly go outside so I could try to take a picture of her in raw format.  I took some.  I still don't see what the big deal is about it, though I do like this picture.  Also since I'm an avid PicMonkey only user, and have just started jumping into the photoshop and lightroom, I will admit that I'm still not sold on either one of them yet.  PicMonkey is just so much more user friendly.  But I'll keep plugging away at it.  Because it never hurts to learn new things, right?


No comments: