Monday, January 5, 2015

Half way normal

This little lady turned 2 yesterday.  Although these pictures were taken back at the beginning of October.  I attempted to feel normal and take random pictures and it lasted about two minutes and then I was back in my bed.  Then I got the camera out out of obligation for Halloween and then it has been sitting on the shelf up till yesterday.

I actually took pictures of Liv's birthday.  Yay me.  Although I repeat, these are just random pictures.








And also I took no pictures of Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Years.  But they all happened.  And now I only have Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, and Memorial Day to get through till this bun comes out of the oven and I feel like my normal self again. 

But I feel half way normal now at least.  So I'm hoping that those upcoming holidays will be documented.

No comments: