Thursday, April 10, 2014

So Auntie Lisa and Lucas took the boys to Gatti-town for spring break. 

Livvy finally went to sleep.  She fought it for a looong time.  Like a hard fight.  More than usual.  With real tears and everything.  So maybe she's not feeling so good?

Anyway, I should be doing something productive but then I'll wake her up.  

So I'll sit in here and eat popcorn and look at Pinterest and show you these pictures of Livvy from the other day when she was feeling better.

I used the secret weapon Emily talked about over here, and did a practice run on her hair.  And it looked really cute.  And she didn't even make me wrestle her too much.  She was eating candy, too, but still.  I was pretty impressed.

But then when I tried to take a picture of it she turned the wrestle back on.



And then she also decided to suck on this water bottle.





And roll around.  And try to eat this soccer ball that she knows she is not suppose to have, therefore goes for it constantly.



She of course thinks it's hilarious to eat it when I tell her not to.



Then I took it away and she did her weird sniffing in and out really fast thing.  





I would also like to state that the color of these walls is the color they were when we moved in.  Three years ago.  Or has it been longer?  I don't know, but I really need to paint them.  White, probably.  See those two little paper flowers hanging up?  Jace made me those.  He hung them up there with tape and those are the only decorations I have up in this room.  If you don't count the TV.  Which I do count, by the way.

I need some serious interior decorating help.  And money.  And motivation.  Anyone want to help me with that?

Okay.

Lastly, I give you my favorite picture of this rolling around on the bed session:


You're a sweetheart, Livvy Loo.

3 comments:

diana king said...

Yes she is!

Celeste said...

I love the sniffing thing she does. And her hair...I should try that out sometime. It looks hard though..

The Sandall's said...

She looks like a completely different "little girl" with her hair done. I LOVE it, glad the secret weapon worked!! And such attitude from such a little girl