Saturday, April 19, 2014

Church Egg Hunt

Last year we missed the church Easter egg hunt.  But not for lack of trying to get there.  Brice was working, Livvy was a three month old, the boys were CRAZY and I misplaced the car keys.

I had a super break down and probably cried enough to fill a five gallon water jug.

But not THIS year.

This year I was ooooooon top of it.  And we were on time, and we had all of our stuff, and even Daddy got to come.

I didn't take too many pictures though.  The kids get to have another egg hunt tomorrow. 

They're pretty lucky kiddos.








And look!

I do exist!






2 comments:

Celeste said...

So glad you made it this year. Love that your ward does this. I wish ours did!

Unknown said...

Aw so glad you made the hunt - special memories made, I'm sure :) And I love your daughter's beautiful easter outfit - so cute! #ordinarymoments