Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sometimes when I'm desperate to release stress and crazy hormonal rage I run out in our yard.   From the front fence to the back of the garage drive way and back.  Maybe 75 meters? Back and forth and back and forth.  I'm pretty sure our neighbors probably think I'm crazy.  Which I am, I guess.  That's why I'm doing it.  So I can stop being so crazy for the boys.

Anyway last week one day I needed to do some running so I let the boys paint on the trampoline so they would stay out of my way and not bother me with their nonstop whining (the thing that was triggering the craziness in me).   









The painting of the trampoline last approximately one minute and then turned into painting of bodies.  

Which was fine.  Then I turned the sprinkler on thinking that the paint would all wash off quickly.  It said it was washable.  









It did not wash off easily. 


No comments: