Saturday, October 6, 2012


We went to a pumpkin patch today.  The weather was very fall-like, which was nice.  First we tackled the corn maze.



Last year we went to this same farm with the rest of Brice's family and we (meaning just us) ended up getting lost in the maze.  So this year we made sure to get the map.  Which really would have made no difference if I were the one trying to read it, but Brice breezed right through it.





Brice and Jace were the leaders.


While Cameron was content to dawdle behind, trying to stomp on or catch every bug he saw.



And then when he saw that Jace and Brice were getting waaaay far ahead he would come running up from behind yelling, "I catching up!"




We did some of the fun activities they had for the kids.    



And then we headed to the pumpkin patch to pick our pumpkins.




I didn't get in any pictures though. I forgot about that and only remembered when we were already leaving.  That new leaf is going to be harder than I thought to turn over.

3 comments:

Jillane said...

What cute pictures! I love how adorable and fun loving your boys are.

Celeste said...

Love the bright orange pumpkins in those pictures. Glad you didn't get lost this time.

Tyrell Berner said...

I love your pictures so much. Your family is adorable and we miss you guys a lot. Congratulation on baby #3. That is so exciting and I was so excited to hear that you are having a girl. I showed Jake the pictures of your boys at the beach and he could get over how adorable they are! I'm so anxious to see your daughter and awe at how beautiful she'll be! Congrats again