Saturday, March 31, 2012

 Today Brice put up the trampoline.  And the boys had a wrestling match on it to celebrate.  I was glad to snap pictures on the sidelines while interjecting my comments like, "Oh careful!" and "Watch out"  and "That's too close to the edge" and other lame things like that.  






Camers was a little leery of the trampoline at first until Brice got on.  Then he joined in the fun and felt no fear.  Which I did not particularly enjoy.  I think I like it much better when there is a little fear there.  Then I have to worry less. 





 This guy watched jealously and tried desperately to get his ball up on the trampoline so someone would throw it for him. He couldn't understand why it just kept falling through the springs.





The wrestling match continued on with poor Andy being ignored.  But I did feel sorry for him so I kicked his ball in between pictures. 





Camers started his own little run-around-the-edge-of-the-trampoline game.  That is when I knew he was too brave.  I kept cringing and leaping towards him, sure he was going to slip and fall.  I think maybe I'm too much of a scaredy cat mom to have a trampoline.


He loved his game.


Meanwhile, Andy finally got his ball up on the trampoline!  




Then Camers really did almost fall off and my persistent nagging prevailed so they played a new game, wherein Cameron was the weapon and Jace was the target.




They had ALOT of fun.  And no one got hurt.

2 comments:

Jillane said...

Trampolines are so fun! Your boys are so adorably cute! What a fun family you guys are. (Move to Texas!)

Celeste said...

I almost didn't recognize Cam with that blonde hair! I go back and forth on wanting a trampoline. The boys love Grandma's but she has a wall around it so then I think if I got one then I would have to do the wall too since they are used to it. I don't think they are any more dangerous than any other playground thing. Looks like all your boys loved it!