Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Shutterfly was giving away a free 8x8 photobook, so I made an ABC book for the boys, starring them!  I got the idea from pinterest, of course.  A very cute idea, and I think it turned out really cute.  Now we're just anxiously waiting for it to get here.  But until then, we've  been looking at this link alot
http://briceandleilani.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

So you can look, too, if you want.


Also, sometimes I put my Diet Cokes in the freezer so they can get cold faster and I'm really good about remembering to take them out before they blow.  Except for one day last week.  Look how close this baby came.



I carried it outside like it was a bomb.

3 comments:

stockholmstrom said...

I love that book and will be ripping your idea off ASAP. Good job, mama!

Jillane said...

What a cute book!

Celeste said...

I'm totally stealing the book idea. Glad you didn't get exploded on by coke.