Wednesday, March 21, 2012




At the Beach!!




Hooray for the beach!!  It was the boys' first visit and they looooved it!  We went to Galveston for just the day and spent about three hours at a beach there.  I underestimated how warm it would be and didn't bring a swim suit, thinking we would just wade in the water a little.  But I was wrong, as I always am when I try to predict the Texas weather.  It was so beautiful and Jace and Camers had no problems getting soaked in the water. Especially Jace.


















Camers had fun in the water too for a little while.  





But then it was naptime.  And he got hungry.  And easily found the Doritos.  So he spent the remainder of the time wandering around with a chip in his hand.






 Jace and Grandpa (or Paka or Caca, depending on who is doing the talking) got to work on a gloppy sand mountain wall/castle.  People were very impressed by the finished product and several groups of kids around us were starting to build their own wall/castles as the afternoon progressed.  






I have more pictures but I'll have to post them later, seeing as how I deleted them from my sd card.  Like an idiot.  And now am anxiously waiting for them to be sent to me in the mail on another card.  Luckily I copied them all to my mom's computer before I deleted them.  Super cool, I know.  
But basically, the kids had a blast at the beach.  I mean, can Jace look any happier (and cuter)?



2 comments:

Jillane said...

Oh my goodness that looks like so much fun. We are going to head to Galveston sometime. Who knew it could be so fun! Your kids are so cute and I love the sand castle wall. It is pretty impressive.

Celeste said...

What a fun time you had in Texas! I'm so jealous of the warm day at the beach. That picture of Cameron covered in dirt in his swim diaper with a chip is my favorite!