Thursday, January 12, 2012

The other day we were very bored and I didn't feel good and the kids were starting to feel better and had so much restless energy that I could actually see it glowing from their faces that I did what any desperate mother of boys would do.  I pulled out a spare mattress and refereed a wrestling match.  


Jace oohed and aahhed the spectators with a number of scary please-don't-break-your-neck moves.


Cameron fired right back wtih some smack-your-oponent-in-the-face whacks


Jace countered with a between the leg death grip.


To which Cameron responded with some face grabbing and eye poking.


I don't exactly know what's happening here, but I do think Cameron was in the lead at this point. . . as Jace looks like he is in some serious pain.


A double head lock.  Hard to tell who was in control.


And finally the winner was Cameron, who resorted to more pinching and clawing.  And then the match was over and it ended, as I knew it would, in tears. 

2 comments:

Celeste said...

They always have to end in tears. Great idea for some good wrestling.

Jillane said...

Too funny! Your kids are so athletic. I miss you guys!