Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sometimes when I send Jace with his daddy to go brush teeth and get ready for bed he comes back out like this.  Thanks for that, Daddy.


And also I like these pictures because he as a faint chocolate milk mustache and you can imagine what he might look like in fifteen or so years and he first starts getting facial hair and tries to grow a real mustache.  But it will really look like a "scum-stache".  And I will have to tell him, as a loving mother, to shave it off or risk getting pulled over by the cops alot.



And I love these pictures of Cameron because he is so so happy.  I have a lot of so so happy pictures of him in his high chair.  Perhaps that is because he is the most so so happy when he eats.  He also has a lot of cute pictures in that shirt.  I guess he wears it alot.  Jace wore it alot too.  But he was 18 months at the time.  Cameron is ten and a half months.  Jace better watch out for him someday I guess.   And in the one below Cam looks like has a very hickish top snaggle-tooth.  But it's just a graham cracker.  But don't you want to take those cheeks and just squeeze them so hard?  I do.  But since that might hurt him I just shower him with lots of kisses.  Which he probably hates even more. 
 


And both the boys are so so happy to be back with Daddy.  As am I. 

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Love the new family picture! Brice is a good daddy to his boys!