Friday, August 10, 2018

Three little monkeys


I'm way behind on posting on this blog, which probably doesn't matter because I'm way behind on my blog book too.  Well now WAY behind.  I just haven't finished and printed 2017 yet.  I should probably get on that, because I was doing so good for awhile there.   Anyway, kids are back in school and summer break is officially over.  I have mixed feelings about that.  Mostly because I'm glad the kids are back in school and we can get back to a routine, but also sad because how did the summer fly by so quickly?  It's just like life in general these days.  Everything flying by so quickly.

These pictures are from about a month ago when Lyla came over to play one day.  Three little monkey's jumping on the couch.  All three of these little monkeys are getting so big.  Olivia had handled her first three days of kindergarten like a pro.  Today I just dropped her off in the drop off line, and she walked into the school with Jace and Cameron, all grown.  So proud of all three of my big school kids. 








No comments: