Monday, August 13, 2018

Anderson Cabin


Super bright pictures of us visiting the Anderson Cabin.  I have more on my phone, and in my chatbook.  Which I guess I could put in my blog book, but I probably won't.  Anyway, we had fun tromping through the woods and exploring around the cabin.  And lucky for us, there wasn't anybody else up there.  The cabin is assigned to different Anderson families for a week at a time during the summer.  We walked up to the place where they had the old swing.  The cut down the entire platform tree, so that no one can put the swing back up.  Brice and Troy were kind of sad to see the platform tree laying there on the ground.  I, for one, am not sad.  That swing was terrifying, and as a mom, I would be terrified of my kids swinging on it.  Because I'm kind of a chicken, and a worry wart. 
















No comments: