Thursday, June 28, 2018

Those buggy boys

Of course one of the boys' favorite past times was to bother the girls.  They get a lot of joy out of making them scream.  Sometimes Jace would try to insist that "we just want to play with them"

Yeah right.  So they would sometimes chase them around, like in these first pictures they're chasing them off the trampoline.  And then the girls went to the swing and the boys chased them off the swing, too.

Also there is sometimes going to be no rhyme or  reason to the posting of pictures.  I realize I previously posted pictures of some of the kids jumping on the trampoline, and I should have just made a whole trampoline post, but-- ain't nobody got time for that.  I'm just posting them as I go through them and quickly edit them.

Anyway yeah.  And some more swinging pictures on this post too.  Like I said, they sure love that swing!






No comments: