Sunday, June 24, 2018

Race car set

I'm more behind on this blog than I've been in a long time.  Between actually having more photography jobs (yay!) and being busy with just regular life, my family pictures have kind of slipped through the cracks.  But I'm trying to get started on catching up tonight, between editing client sessions.  

The boys inherited this cool race car set from a lady in our branch, Marion Lowry.  It was so kind of her to give it to them!  After we successfully set it up, the kids had a blast playing with it.  Very few fights and no tears, so it was a success!  Of course then we had to put it away and we really have nowhere to put it in our tiny house.  So it's just sitting in a box in our living room.  Or maybe Brice moved it.  Is it sad that I don't even really know?  I swear,  I do not pay attention to little details like that around here.  I just get used to walking around things.  Drives Brice crazy.

Also the first month of summer has flown by.  So quickly.  Can't believe we're on our way into July, which will go just as quickly.  Cousins have come and gone, and I've done two of three weddings I've booked for this summer.  Weddings are a lot of work, but they're pretty fun.  As long as things go according to plan.  Which so far they have.  It's stressful thinking of being responsible for ALL the memories of a couples wedding day.  But I've enjoyed the two I've done so far, and learned things at each of them for the next time.  Also I've learned to charge more, muahahaha!

And oh my goodness Leesie has turned three and Jace has turned 10 since I've last posted.  I'm terrible at documenting those things lately.  Whoops!!












No comments: