Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Modeling


I had a little one year old cake smash shoot that I did in the boys room on Saturday, so the Friday before I had the girls model for me so I could see how the lighting would work.  Aren't they such great little models?  Oh they are so funny sometimes.  And crazy sometimes.  And sweet.  And then as sweet as they are, they are as equally infuriating, especially when they're fighting over toys.  Which happens quite a bit lately.  Annalise is started to have an opinion and her big sister doesn't like that, too much.   And also Annalise is used to getting everything she wants, and her big sister doesn't like that either.  And when Annalise doesn't get what she wants. . . we all regret it.  















These of Annalise might just be my favorite pictures ever of her. 



No comments: