Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Potty time


As I mentioned in my last post, Annalise is basically potty trained.  And she basically did it herself, too.  So recently I have started putting her on the potty to pee before her bath, and have noticed that she stays dry for a looooong time.  So one night as I was putting her in her pajamas I noticed she was still dry, so I made her pee before bed.  Which she did with no problem.  And then I noticed we were on like the last of the diapers.  So I thought, it really doesn't make sense to buy a whole other package of diapers when it's pretty obvious this girl is ready to be potty trained.  She can't stand being wet, she tries to put her own diaper on. . . come on, Mom.  Get it together. 

So I bit the bullet and started the task.  She has done really well!  She even woke up dry this morning.  So maybe we're out of the woods, and this girl is pretty much potty trained.  Of course there will be accidents, but still. . . why does my Leesie girl want to grow up so fast?  She weened herself from her bottle, she transitioned to a big girl bed with flying colors, she gave up the passi pretty easy, and now this.  I mean I'm glad. . . but my baby is getting SO big. 

Also these are just the rated G pics of her trying to put her diaper on.  I have some super cute bum shot pictures, but those can't go on here.  They'll just be special for my blog book :)


No comments: