Wednesday, December 27, 2017

November maybe?


I can't remember when I took these pictures.  I think it was in November.  But maybe it was in December.  Anyway, it was randomly warm day and the kids were outside playing.  Except for Jace who was at swimming.  They were riding bikes and playing basketball and jumping in gross water.   As kids do. 







I was pushing Annalise and then I stopped to take some pictures and she got mad and threw her little train.  Because, take that, train.  Oh she is such a little fit thrower.  A fit thrower who has pooped on the potty two days in a row, and hasn't peed in a pull up, diaper, or underwear in four days.  Wowzers. 






Then Olivia started jumping on the basketball goal thing, which was missing the little stopper for the place where the water is (you know, to keep it heavy and from tipping over) and as she jumped the gross water from inside splashed up on her face.  I told her to stop.  She didn't.  So I took some pictures and then yelled at her to stop again.  And she reluctantly listened.   After I threatened to make her go inside if she did it again, of course.






And of course, here's a nice classy shot of Cameron grabbing himself.  Lovely. 



No comments: