Monday, September 11, 2017

Headbandz


I played this game the other day with the girls.  Though I kind of made up my own rules.  I would describe what was on the picture and the Liv would guess.  And in the actual game the person wearing the headband asks questions to figure out what they've got.  But our way worked pretty good.  Except for Leesie wasn't so thrilled about playing.  She was actually being kind of a grump.






And Liv's face when she discovered I was trying to get her to guess that she had a spider on her head was pretty great. 


And Leesie rolled around on the floor and threw a fit.  Pretty typical. 





And then later the girls were playing a really cute game where Liv would tuck Leesie into bed and give her goodnight kisses.  So sweet.  

This week Liv will have her first week of four days of preschool.  It's only three hours. . . but we'll see how she does.  I suspect she will be a tired mess by the end of the week.  Although today I made her take a nap, and she took about a two and a half hour nap.  But she's still up in bed, not falling asleep.  So it's kind of back firing.  And Annalise has no pacifiers in this house.  They're all torn or lost.  So tonight we're pretty much screwed. 


No comments: