Thursday, September 14, 2017

3 Randoms pictures




These three random pictures are from the other day when I got out the bubble machine and let the kids play in the bubbles.  And I was going to take pictures of them playing, but then this random neighbor boy came over.  And I didn't want him in my pictures.  So I just didn't take any.  But then he went off to play with the kids on the trampoline and I snapped these of Leesie.

I'm like a mean old grump neighbor, but I don't like having neighborhood kids come over.  And they mostly come over because my kids aren't allowed to leave the yard.  And these kids just roam the streets looking for yards to play in.  And ours is one of them.  I'll be glad when we move and have no neighbors. 

I'm pretty grinchy.

Also I don't write on my blogs nearly as much as I used to.  I think it's because I give little highlights of our daily life on instagram, and then they get printed out with my chatbook.  And then I don't want to rewrite what I wrote there, onto here.  But oh well.

I will rewrite about the fact that we threw all of Leesie's passi's away.  They all had holes in them and were ripping and I really had no choice but to toss them.  And then I thought, well, I can either go to the store and by brand new pacifiers for my almost two and a half year old, or I can just cut her off cold turkey.  So we cut her off.  And it hasn't been too bad.  It's a little harder to get her to settle down and take a nap, but she still sleeps pretty easily at bedtime.  Sometimes she wakes up really really early in the morning crying.  But she did that even when she had her passi, and she just couldn't find it.  

Also I'm looking forward to putting the kids to bed tonight.  Yes I am. 

No comments: