Monday, August 28, 2017

Hiking

















One day after school last week the weather was beautiful, the boys didn't have any homework, and we really had nothing going on, so we went to Audubon park to play and hike on a short little trail they have there.  Also Jace was being so completely crazy and out of control it's a wonder I didn't end up leaving him there.  I think this was Thursday, so he was tired from a week of probably not going to bed as early as he should have, and when he gets tired. .  . the craziness just can't be controlled.

But overall we had a fun time.  Little Leesie handled the short little hike pretty well.  Just another reminder that the kids are getting bigger, and we're pretty much past the baby days.  Bittersweet.  One day in the near future we'll be able to stop buying diapers.  And that thought blows my mind.  Right now I'm home with just Annalise, who is watching Diego and giving me all the quiet time I want.  The other three are in school.

Weird.  Totally weird.  But I do have to pick Olivia up at 10:30.  So it's not weird for too long :)

No comments: