Thursday, January 24, 2013

So you know how on Pinterest they have all those super cute baby photos?  So I of course wanted to try a photo shoot with Olivia.  I waited for a day that was finally sunny so there would be some good light, and then I attempted it.

I seriously don't know how people get their babies posed in all those cute, and sometimes weird looking ways.  Like lying on their stomachs with their fists supporting their chin and stuff. . . that was definitely not happening with this photo shoot.

I fed her and then put her partly to sleep and then tried taking some pictures but she was not a fan.  She especially got mad about the bow, I think.





So then I wrapped her up and let her fall into a deeper sleep and tried again.  This time she did much better.  



And she even stayed asleep when I put the giant bow back on.






So those are some cute ones I got.  I took pictures until she started waking up.


And started stretching.  There is nothing cuter than a newborn stretching, I think.



4 comments:

The Sandall's said...

So cute! I have to ask, where were the boys? Cause I know I would have had lots of helpers..... Hehe

Smirking said...

She is so beautiful! I love getting to see all these different shots. Congrats again!

Tyrell Berner said...

Soooo cute! She is so darling and I can't get over how tiny she is!

Mary said...

haha. I don't know why, but this is so funny to me. I have tried a million times to make my pics look like the professional pics. I usually end up sweaty and frustrated. She is soooo adorable. Your pics came out great! I wish I could hold her- seriously!