Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Much has happened since my last blog post.  So I will catch you up.  First of all, Camers got a much needed haircut.  In fact he's had several.  






We went to Utah for a week to spend time at the Anderson Cabin.  Which Jace and Cameron (and Brice and I) loved.






These two pictures of Cameron are the best pictures taken, I believe.  For obvious reasons.  Thank you Melanie for being at the right place at the right time.  Poor little Camers. 






We met a fierce red dragon and a cuddly cute penguin for Halloween. 




We went to Texas in November and enjoyed time with my family.  And Cameron got his first black eye, courtesy of the very sharp hymn holder spots on the backs of the church pews.  Very dangerous. 



 And we had a very, very Merry Christmas!!!!


4 comments:

The Sandall's said...

Love the pictures and the update! Now keep going.... Hehe.... I know I'm so needy! Love the family picture in front if your Christmas tree! So cute!

Jillane said...

So cute! I love all the pictures. Your family is adorable!

Celeste said...

That face Brice is making in the last picture is just about identical to the one Justin gives me when I take any pictures of him. But do it anyway. I love staying in touch with you guys via blogs and it's nice to remember what you did over the year. Glad you had a great Christams.

Melanie said...

Great family picture! Love the ones of Cameron crying at the cabin -- he's SO cute even when he's crying, good job capturing the moment! I still think he's Brice's little mini-me! And Jace is super adorable too!!