Monday, May 16, 2011

 A sad thing happened today.  Jace found a permanent marker.    I suppose the blame is all on me because I left it in his room months ago after writing on a box for out-grown baby clothes.  I put it on his dresser.  It has been sitting there for months and I had completely forgotten about it.  Until today.  When I came in to check on Jace during nap time and saw this.


And this.




And this.



He also colored all over a couple of quilts that were on his bed.  One from Grandma and one from Granny.  That's what made me the most sad.  But we live and learn I guess.  I'm hiding all the permanent markers on top of the fridge from now on.


And on a curlier note is Cameron's hair.





5 comments:

Jillane said...

So funny! I remember when Sierra did that. At least you know he loves to color. Cam's hair is so cute and curly.

The Sandall's said...

Oh my gosh.... So is everything ruined? Did you ever get it off Bows clothes? Cute curls Cami!!

Celeste said...

Oh my gosh! That makes me so sad seeing all that marker! Did it at least come off the walls? I've heard of things on the internet to get it out fabric but I don't know if it still leaves marks of where it was. Love the curls on Cam!

Leilani said...

Well I tried to get it out of the quilts but it didn't really work too well. And the sheets I don't care about too much. Luckily the quilts got the least of the coloring so its really not so bad. And the walls. . .rubbing alcohol and some paint I guess. That boy is insane these days!!

Melanie said...

Ok, yes, I'm in agreement, bring in the carseat and strap him in! Hey, it's better then taking him out to the car and strapping him in :) Have you tried the Mr. Clean magic eraser, it's a miracle worker, just don't let your kids play with it, can "burn" sensitive skin. Good luck Leilani!!!