Sunday, September 15, 2019

Cousins Crash Kentucky 2019

I thought that I had posted pictures from the summer with the cousins here, but I guess I haven't yet!! Whoops.  I do have most of them ready to go there, so here is a giant post of the summer with the cousins.  And then I've got to get on to summer in Texas, and then also we just got back from the beach.  I'm behind. 

But if I don't post them here, I'll get so confused when I finally get around to making year books.  So here we go.  Cousins came at the beginning of July and we had a crazy, exhausting blast, as per usual.

Lots of bug catching, and playing with the new tetherball pole.  And swimming, of course! 













































At one point Indie got gently nudged in to the pool by a cousin who shall rename nameless (Ly-cough-la-cough) and Colton jumped in to save her.  After her initial shock, Indie was happy as a clam about the adventure. 














No comments: