Sunday, August 18, 2019

Summer days

Summer has come and gone.  So crazy.  And I halfway feel like there is really no point to posting pictures on this blog.  But then also, when I make my blog books I usually take from my blog the pictures and words I want in my book.  So I'm left with quite the dilemma of whether or not to take the time to put the pictures on here.  

Also I'm behind on my blog books, too.  Sigh.  There is just never any time.  

Well, that's not entirely true.  It's just that the time that there is is after all the kids have been wrestled to bed and I'm  exhausted from everything in the world and all I want to do is lay in my bed and watch tv and do nothing else.  That's the real problem.  

But anyway, here are some pictures of the kids jumping on the trampoline with water.  And activity that they did several times this summer, and that I took pictures of twice.  







































No comments: