Thursday, January 3, 2019

Some random day in October or November

I've fallen a little bit behind on putting my pictures up on here.  But actually I haven't taken that many pictures of the kids at all during the last few months of the year with my good camera.  Woopsie.  Time just got away from me and we were just SO BUSY.  All the live long time.  And I probably wasted a significant amount of time doing random crap, as well.  But, nonetheless, it's time to play catch up.  If I can even remember the details behind some of these pictures.

This was a random Friday that the kids were home from school, I think, and we had Lyla over for the day.  So I'm assuming it was a Friday.  Though I don't actually remember.  And it was SUNNY.  And I miss the sun.  Looking at these pictures makes me kind of sad because, as typical winter in Kentucky fashion has it, the sun has been missing for what seems like WEEEEEEEEEKS. 







Obviously at some point during the day I made the kids go outside and play  And judging by the size of the coat I made Annalise wear, it was probably fairly cold.  We must have been desperate to get outside. 








Clearly I wanted to make sure Lyla was bundled up, haha.  I love this picture of her happy little squished face. 





















The girls with their static hair were looking stellar.  And I think we all went in because Jace made Annalise cry.  Also she took her socks and shoes off.  So maybe it wasn't really that cold.  I can kid myself and pretend that it wasn't. 

No comments: