Sunday, April 15, 2018

Witching hour snacking







I love Leesie's messy hair in these.  Also it was really only like 6:30 when these photos were taken.  Yup, I put the girls to bed at 6:30.  Earlier, if I can get away with it.  Mostly because neither of them nap anymore, and they are so done with the day by 6:30.  Plus I'm done with the day by then, too.  Now that Liv has swim lessons that don't get done until 6:00, bedtime has been a little bit later, and we are all feeling it.  Annalise actually fell asleep in my arms at the McDonald's play place last week, and then another afternoon last week she fell asleep on my bed while she was hiding from the big bad wolf.  I could try and start making her nap again, but I think we'll just stick with trying to do early bedtimes, and then the occasional nap when she just can't take it anymore :)

No comments: