Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Chillin


Some things about Annalise lately:  She is very into playing pretend.  She likes to be the mom and then I'm the grandma.  Nice.

She is very in to throwing fits.  She throws some major fits.  She likes things just a certain way and if things aren't done the way she likes, watch out.  Or if her clothes are not on her in the way that she likes, watch out.  Or if she wants something and you say no. . . watch out.

She no longer easily takes naps (hasn't really since we took the passi away.  So I'm paying for that). She will take a nap if I lay with her till she falls asleep, but usually she'll just keep getting up and out of bed and I'll have to put her back in bed over and over until the window of nap time is gone.  So I sometimes lay with her and sometimes I just let her stay up.  Depends on when she can go to bed that night. 

She's talking a lot more and I'm understanding more of what she's saying.  And her little personality is the cutest and we all just love her!!



No comments: