Tuesday, October 10, 2017

The pumpkin patch


And they're off to find a pumpkin!  Last week the kids had their annual school night at the pumpkin patch.  So we went, as we usually do.  And it was fun and pleasant and we actually had a pretty good time together.  Funny how these good times together in public are happening more and more frequently as the kids get older.  I'll take it :)



My little Leesie looks so big here in this picture. Sniff sniff.














Also what is happening here?  I'm not sure.  I'm not ever sure with these two.  It's more along the line of, I don't think I even want to know.  They basically ran around on their own (but together) after we got our pumpkins and ate dinner.  So that's why there are no pictures of them, aside from this crazy one here of them doing something they weren't supposed to be doing.  Like rough housing while going down the slide.  








Right now it is currently fall break.  But it feels like summer still, and its like 99% humidity outside and is completely DISGUSTING.

No comments: