Sunday, December 4, 2016

Christmas tree time



















We set up the Christmas tree on the day after Thanksgiving.  It was pretty drama free, which is always nice.  I was worried that Annalise would totally mess with the ornaments all the time, but she actually has pretty much not bothered it.  Sometimes she'll play with the ornaments, but only when she sees her older siblings do it.  They are a lot more mischievous with the tree than her.  Also we added candy canes to the tree and they were all eaten basically the next day.  Ever year I add candy canes and every year I wonder, why did I add candy canes?  And then the kids annoy me so much about eating the candy canes that I just give up and let them hurry and eat them so they'll be gone and it won't be so annoying.


No comments: