Thursday, December 5, 2013


I almost forgot about this cute picture of Cam wearing one of Livvy's head bands the other day when I was taking pictures of her.

He is a pill.  But at least he is a cute one.

Also I think I've mentioned before that I hate insurance companies.  And how they screw things up.  Like applying all of a payment to the medical part of the plan and neglecting to apply any of it to the dental part of the plan for two months in a row, which results in the dental part being cancelled.  And then denying dental claims.  And then me getting insane bills in the mail and also letters saying "your coverage has been terminated".  And then me having to spend hours on the phone, mostly on hold, while they sort it out.  Ugh.

Also sometimes I play this game called, "at least."  Here's how it's done:

When you pick up your eleven month old out of her crib and discover she has had a blow out, you might say, "At least it stayed inside her pants."

Get the idea?  I played last night and it went along those lines.  And also like this:

"At least tonight was bath night anyway."

"At least I discovered the poop from her on my own pants and shirt ten minutes after I was done cleaning her up, instead of when I got ready for  bed."

It was a nice little round of playing "At least."  I thought I was done.  But I got a chance to play a second time.  And it went like this:

"At least Cameron managed to keep his diarrhea inside long enough to get out of the bathtub."

"At least when he screamed for me and I came running into the bathroom at full speed-- barefoot-- and stepped directly into the mess and went skidding across the floor, I managed to keep my balance and not fall down into it completely." 

"At least the second pants in thirty minutes that have gotten poop on them can be washed in a nice washer."

"At least the bathroom floor is linoleum and not carpet."

"At least I can clean the bathroom floor with disinfectant wipes and bleach and don't have to bleach all the bath toys."

"At least Jace got to laugh and think it was funny and not be scarred because he was sitting in a bathtub of Cam's poop (because that has happened before)"

And finally, at least I only had to play "at least" twice last night.  Even though it was a pretty hard round, and when my mom face timed me right after cleaning up the nasty mess, I did have a break down for about five minutes.  Thanks for letting me have a break down, Madre.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

At least...you are exactly right. That sounds like a nasty little game you had last night. =)